We pride ourselves on being a community owned community managed by a volunteer board of directors. Our facility was built in 1973 by the community members. Our medical director is Dr. Scott Eberly.
We are a Medicare and Medicaid certified community offering the following services:
- Skilled Nursing Rehabilitation
- Respite Care (2 hours to 14 days)
- Hospice Care
- Therapy including physical, occupational and speech
- IV Therapy
- Wound Care
- On-site weekly religious services
- Experienced management staff
- Free Wifi
- And much more!
There is a difference! Be sure to request “Solon Retirement Village Skilled Therapy Center” with your hospital discharge planner.